Thursday, February 21, 2008

Holiday swap




The Holiday swap was interesting... my partner was from Kuwait. It was very interesting.... and harder than I thought it would be. She was muslin and did not celebrate Christmas so to send a holiday package without Christmas was harder than I thought. I wanted to share pics of the great stuff my partner sent me.

My partner name was Athba and she is due to have a baby in March. It was fun to recieve yarn from Kuwait and the shawl that my cat is sitting on is beautiful! I love swaps!

8 comments:

(((((HUGS))))) sandi said...

OH that shawl is LOVELY!!!! Sounds like a really FUN swap! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Tenos said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

Tojagal said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

Fenrisar said...

See Here or Here

Dumuro said...

See here or here

Guhn said...

SECURITY CENTER: See Please Here

Akinogal said...

Attention! See Please Here

Gardagami said...

See Please Here