Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Grovin' and Farout!

















Well here I am again.... I should be crocheting but I love my computer! LOL! So I thought I would share one of my lastest project with all of you. I joined the "Groovin" CAL and started a "Babette" inspired afghan. I named it "farout". It is made up of all 2 round, 4 round, and 8 round grannies. All done in scrap or already aquired Red Heart yarn. So it will be really colorful when I am done. This is how far I am on my colored grannies:





These are 1 rounds that I am still working on:










And these are 2 round one that I have completed... mind you that each pise has 10 grannies in it!










And this is a pic of the 4 and 8 round grannies that are done:










I still have about 80 colored squares to do and then on to the black ones... They are what makes up the peace sign in the middle of the ghan.... This is my pattern drawn out:










I am trying to finish this ghan befor May. I think I am going to put a black border




on it with maybe purple or orange too! What do you all think of it? I think it is going to definately be "Farout!".





No comments: